Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WOW 2 Posts in 1 Day!!

I am in love with Travis Cottrell!! He has an amazing voice - was studying to be an opera singer when the Lord changed the direction of his life. His music speaks to my soul often and says what I wish I could say. Linz and I were able to worship with him one Friday night and it was an amazing time of worship!!
Anyway, one of his songs - You Came reminded me of why my life is not my own. Here's a portion:
"Before YOU came we were stranded in the dark bearing wounded heart's without hope.
Before YOU came we were drifting on the sea desperate and in need, sinking low.
We cryed for help because we could not save ourselves.
YOU heard, YOU saw, YOU knew and YOU felt it all, YOU wept when YOU watched us fall.
YOU could not stay away and YOU came."
"Praise YOU Lord Jesus for leaving the glories of Heaven and coming to earth, to suffer and die for my sins."

No comments: