Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Photographer in the Family

Our daughter is an amazing photographer!!  It has been so much fun to see God develop her gifts and talents and He has definitely blessed her in this area.  The result is that I don't take many pictures of our Grandchildren cause she does it all so beautifully!  Recently we took them to the park and had a blast.  It was their Mother (Kelly's) birthday and we were trying to give her a bit of a break since she is great with child.  She is due ANYDAY now and I am so excited to be here that I can hardly contain myself!!  Come on out baby Holden!! Well hop on over to her blog and check out the pictures http://www.linzphotography7.blogspot.com.  Her pictures of the Grandchildren are called I Heart My Babies.

1 comment:

Jan T said...

Can't get this address to work for the photos.