Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Missions Conference Clip

We recently attended a missions conference closer to home and I wanted to simply pass along an idea that was new to me..... The church handed out Faith Promise cards as well as Prayer Promise cards. It is a simple card that says, "in dependence upon the grace of God I will pray", also it has a daily or weekly box to be checked along with lines to insert your missionary/missionaries of choice. The congregation was very receptive to this, and I was joyful and my heart was warmed at this new idea of having Prayer Promise Warriors. Thank you to all who make it possible for missionaries to go labor in the fields that are white with harvest.
We hope these ideas have given Mission Committee members some new and creative possibilities for future conferences.

No comments: